Zenvic Hazardous Areas Services, a division of Zenvic Electric Solutions, provides tailored solutions catering to your specific hazardous areas installation, design, classification, inspection and auditing requirements. Our hazardous area auditing services can be found at HazardousAreaClassification.com.au.
Zenvic are equipped to fulfill your requirements for auditing and review of hazardous area systems, drawing on comprehensive knowledge and experience auditing under the ISO9001 framework.
We can provide auditing and review for your:
- Verification dossier and documentation
- Certificates of conformity
- Conformity assessment documentation
- Documentation relating to suitability of the equipment for the area and environment
- Descriptive system documents for intrinsically safe systems
- Details of any relevant calculations; purging rates of instruments and analyser houses, etc.
- Your hazardous area system’s zone classification and required equipment protection levels (EPLs) for the location according to AS/NZS 60079.10.1 and AS/NZS 60079.10.2.
- Gas groupings and temperature classes
- Maximum surface temperature requirements for dust environments
- Inspection/maintenance schedule
- Detailed documentation of maintenance schedule and repairs carried out on equipment plus required intervals of inspection
Tailored solutions catering to your specific installation, design, classification, inspection and auditing requirements. Contact us now to find out more.